PLASMA UR is a highly durable UV ink which color gamut supports the Eurostandard / SWOP color management systems and exhibits high resolution prints. The UV line is carefully designed to print at high quality and fast productivity, does not require priming and complies with the application versatility of UV printing media on many substrates such as PVC films, metal, glass and more for UV flatbed printers or with substrates suitable for roll-to-roll UV printers.
PLASMA UR ink is available in 7 or 9 colors including white ink depending on the product. The white ink is characterized by high opacity for use on dark & transparent background. Bordeaux’s white ink succeeded where others failed in terms of performance and opacity.
Bordeaux guarantees up to 24 months outdoor exposure without fading for high durability prints with highest quality color gamut and abrasion resistance for outdoor signage, fleet graphics and billboards.
- Mix & Match* for HP NUR V2 and Mix only* for NUR V3
- High gloss
- High abrasion resistance
- Instant curing properties for high productivity modes
- Compatible with most UV printers and printheads
- Rigid, semi-flexible and super flexible solutions for a wide range of applications and Media
- No flushing required
- Eliminates ICC profiling
- Environmentally oriented: no VOCs