Soon to be released, Bordeaux’s revolutionary Latex-based ink for textiles is suitable for digital printing on virtually all fabrics, natural, synthetics and blended fabrics. This versatile ink is ideal for fast and hassle free short run garment and apparel, decorative or industrial textile printing applications.
EDEN TX™ is the ultimate ink for garments and apparel. There is no need to match the ink to specific fibers in blended fabrics, engage in fabric treatments like steaming, washing and drying to fixate the dyes or inventory multiple ink types to print on a variety of fabrics.
Material compatibility: Silk, Polyester, Poly-Cotton, Cotton, Linen, Wool and more
Printhead technologies: Epson® DOD piezo printheads (Mimaki®, Mutoh®, Roland®) and other industrial printhead technologies.
- Unique ability to print on natural, synthetic and blended fabrics
- No pre or post treatment
- Very wide color gamut, produces extremely rich, high density colors
- Very good color vibrancy, runability and maximum uptime
- Three years* outdoor durability, high light fastness and superior washability
- Environmentally friendly, water based